Saturday, September 15, 2012

EMO.....

.............................................I want a vacation!!!!..............................................

Was chatting with my boy while having our dinner that day and we went into the topic of our next vacation. He told me that he want to go oversea so badly and actually i have the same feeling too and might be even worst than he do. And we had agreed to set Hong Kong as our destination in the coming vacation. The simple conversation raised my urges to the max. and it makes me keep on thinking on it these few days. Eventually, i google a lot of things about Hong Kong. The foods, the places, the air tickets, the hotels even search on the transportation and map. My feeling up to this point is like "wuhoo, i am going to Hong Kong tomorrow.!!"BUT, everything is still under the consideration status. Nothing was confirm aside from the vacation thought!  I know, is easy to say "i wanna go vacation.. i wanna go Hong Kong!!" But when reality comes in, everything change. I am kinda contradict now. Very excited if i really got the chance to go, but at the same time, kinda sad because i can't afford the fees so far. Well, the only thing i can do now is shut the shit up until everything confirm.  EMO.... =[ NIte... 

No comments: