Thursday, June 9, 2011

and finally!


and finally... you know it. From the very beginning i wanted to tell you everything. This is because you are the only person i concerned so much. You are the only person i want you to know everything. You are the only person i don't dare to share you my everything because, you are the only person i scared you reject my everything. Hide from you for the past two months, and finally, you know it. Although you still give me the reaction that i won't like to see from you, this time, i sensed some different in your tone and expression. Hope that this time i can proved you wrong and you will be proud of me some day. I feel so release now. Thank God. <3

2 comments:

XxiaO-EMo- said...

Awww... *sayangs* <3

彬&心 said...

Can you use some text character that I recognize?